Emergency Mitigation Technician
EMTA offers IICRC approved WRT, SRT, OCT courses with real life experience scenarios ( more classes coming soon)
Our instructors are IICRC approved and have up to date real world experience in the courses delivered
Start time for classes is 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- A class is not registered for and a seat reserved until payment has been received.
- An invoice is emailed to you for the class. You can conveniently pay it right on line and you are all set.
- In the morning doughnuts or light pastries are typically available however depending on the location or host breakfast items may or may not be provided. (Typically there is always something for you to start your day with).
- Lunch is provided (unless otherwise notified) and sponsored by an industry related resource/vendor. You are not required to listen to the sponsors presentation but it might expose you to golden tid bits that you might not be aware of or a service that your company might be missing out on.
- Drinks and snacks available throughout the day.
- If you have any food allergies (peanuts) or special diet (gluten free), please make sure to notify us at the time of registration. EMTA and or its lunch sponsor will strive as best as possible to accommodate your individual situation.
- It is recommended that you have a sweater or jacket available if you are prone to be cold natured
- Depending on the location and sponsor of the class your class may have hands on applications. Yes that could even be the 3 day WRT class. If hands on is a part of the class proper attire will be requested. (No flip flops on hands on portions)
- Some students may have learning anxieties. There is a sample prep section of the website to assist. Once you register for a class a more comprehensive study guide will be available to you
- If you have any learning difficulties please let us know and we will do as much as we can to assist you.
Rarely a class may need to be rescheduled. Depending on location and sponsor some courses may require minimum attendance. Classes may also have to be rescheduled due to instructor’s emergencies, sickness, or other circumstances beyond our control (Weather). EMTA, sponsors or hosts do not accept responsibility for any losses you might incur. It is always recommend you purchase refundable or flexible airline tickets. We do our best to notify you with as much advance notice in the event that a class you've registered for is being rescheduled. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
- Lodging & travel are the responsibility of the student
- Cancellations must be made within 72 business hours of the class start date. Cancellations made prior to 72 business hours is refundable if requested or can be rolled over to the next available class.
- Any cancellation or no show after 72 business hours will be rolled over as credit towards a class at a later date.(Within one calendar year)